I am so excited and I know if you love Stampin’ up products then I know you will be too. The new catalogue is now out and looks like this….
Im sure you are so excited to see what is in side….but unfortunately I am not able to show you the actual catalogue until 2nd of June. But there is a silver lining. I can show you some fab made items using new products and the pic below is simply gorgeous and is in the new in colours.
Which of the Colours above do you like most?
Cant wait to receive my pre – order soon and with that I will have a play with some new products and show you some fab designs.
If you wanted to have a little more of a sneak peek of upcoming products then click the links below to see a snippet of what the excitement is all about.
Currently these products are only available to current demonstrators but here are the details on how you could get these products..
1) Wait til the 2nd of July when you can view and buy products from the new catalogue.
2) You could Join my Team NOW and you can choose your starter kit and include some of the new Sneek Peek Products.
You will be able to order and see the new products from the 2nd of July from my SHOP!
Request a new catalogue, and once I have received them I will send you a copy. (I will deduct this from your first £30 order.)
JOIN MY TEAM!
There are many reason to Join my Team now and here are a few!
- You can Choose £130 worth of products from the current catalouge, retirement list or some fab sneek peek products from the new Stampin’ up! 2015 – 2016 catalogue. Pay only £99!
- There is lots of support, from my self and other Stampin up’ family.
- FREE POSTAGE! The starter kit is delivered Free of Charge.
- After you have joined is the best time to top up on some of those fab products. If you put another order in within 45 days of Joining then you will receive 30% discount on an order worth £150 or more. This means you benefit by choosing from the current, retirement and sneek peeks now, but you will benefit as well from the release of all products in the new catalogue on the 2nd of June.
- Demonstrator discounts – as a demonstrator you get 20% off your orders. Discounts are always a plus.
- You get FREE business supplies to help you with your ‘business’ if you choose to sell!
- Catches? – As a demonstrator you need to have £225 of Net sales by end of full quarter to continue. i.e. Join now and if by the end of September you have £225 of Net sales or more your stampin up membership will continue. If you don’t achieve your sales / spend then you will cease becoming a demonstrator.
- What then? Nothing. Everything you have brought is yours. If you choose by end of the quarter that you don’t want to continue then your membership ceases, but you Keep your items….you paid for them…you keep them!
If you have any questions please call Angela on 07412772022 or email email@example.com
Well with the end of the catalogue coming soon and the promise of some new goodies I had to make a few purchases myself, but being careful I only brought a few things I knew I wanted and those that if you so choose to can also buy from the catalogue going into the new year.
I have loved the thought of making my own calendar so the perpetual Birthday calendar set was a fab buy with a matching stamp set. Also brought the border blooms stamp set plus a couple of the in colour stampin’ pads before the new prices come to effect. I can’t wait to use these items but I am going to hold on a little longer as I would like to use the new in colours that should be arriving hopefully within the next week. Not that I should be excited….but I just love some new crafting items.
See you all soon…. and let me know what colours you like from the new releases and what you are looking forward to from the new catalogue.